WELCOME, TOURISM INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS, TO THE 2021 TOURISM CHALLENGE. The Harrison River Valley is a collective of communities spanning Agassiz, Harrison Hot
WELCOME, TOURISM INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS, TO THE 2021 TOURISM CHALLENGE.
The Harrison River Valley is a collective of communities spanning Agassiz, Harrison Hot Springs, Harrison Mills, and all the communities in between. We are located on the traditional territories of the Sts’ Ailes, Seabird Island, Cheam, Douglas, Leq’a:mel, Samahquam, Scowlitz, and Skatin First Nation. Explore our unique shops, wide open countryside, relaxing hot springs, or charming eateries. Stay tuned to our website, tourismharrison.com, and our app, free on GooglePlay and the App Store, as our scavenger hunt will change monthly!
Discover Harrison Mills
Complete 3 out of 5 questions between September 1- September 30.
Location 1 | Sandpiper Resort
- Take a selfie in the gazebo at the end of the Eagle Trail, and post it to your social media #harrisonrivervalley #playthepiper
- Whose family estate does the Sandpiper Resort lie on?
Location 2 | Kilby Historic Site
- Name two of the three rooms at Kilby Historic Site
- Take a selfie in your favourite exhibit at Kilby Historic Site and post it to your social media using the hashtags #harrisonrivervalley #kilbyhistoricsite
- What year did the Kilby General Store Open?
Month Long Event (september)
# 7 Highway
Tourism HarrisonDestination Marketing Organization for the Harrison River Valley, which includes the areas of Agassiz, Harrison Hot Springs, and Harrison Mills.Tourism Harrison 499 Hot Springs Road