WELCOME, TOURISM INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS, TO THE 2021 TOURISM CHALLENGE. The Harrison River Valley is a collective of communities spanning Agassiz, Harrison Hot
WELCOME, TOURISM INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS, TO THE 2021 TOURISM CHALLENGE.
The Harrison River Valley is a collective of communities spanning Agassiz, Harrison Hot Springs, Harrison Mills, and all the communities in between. We are located on the traditional territories of the Sts’ Ailes, Seabird Island, Cheam, Douglas, Leq’a:mel, Samahquam, Scowlitz, and Skatin First Nation. Explore our unique shops, wide open countryside, relaxing hot springs, or charming eateries. Stay tuned to our website, tourismharrison.com, and our app, free on GooglePlay and the App Store, as our scavenger hunt will change monthly!
Complete 3 out of 5 questions
July 1- August 30
Location 1 | Schep Park
- Find the famous Gazebo located in Schep Park, what TV show was this Gazebo featured in?
- Take a selfie in the gazebo and post it to your social media using the #harrisonrivervalley and #experienceagassiz hashtags.
Location 2 | Agassiz Harrison Museum
- How much was the Museum purchased for in 1985?
- What year was the Museum constructed?
- Take a selfie with your favourite exhibit and post it to your social media using the #harrisonrivervalley and #experienceagassiz hashtags.
You may bring your completed Tourism Challenge answers to one of these 4 locations:
1. Harrison Hot Springs Visitor Centre and Sasquatch Museum | 499 Hot Springs Rd.
2. Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory | 328 Esplanade Avenue, Harrison Hot Springs
3. Agassiz Harrison Museum | 7011 Pioneer Avenue, Agassiz
4. Kilby Historic Site | 215 Kilby Road, Harrison Mills
Tourism HarrisonDestination Marketing Organization for the Harrison River Valley, which includes the areas of Agassiz, Harrison Hot Springs, and Harrison Mills.Tourism Harrison 499 Hot Springs Road