We have gone all out, bringing some of the most memorable and spectacular sights around with Lights on the Lake, the Christmas Tree Trail, painted windows and decorated trees in the Plaza, The Harrison Un-Gala, and more. Harrison is overflowing with Holiday cheer!
● Lights on the Lake – Taking place from November 24th to January 28th, this season marks our first event. Unlike other Holiday scenes, Lights on the Lake’s, Phase 1 of 3, is a Sasquatch-themed display, sharing Harrison’s favourite ways to spend time outdoors. Watch our legendary creature hike, bike, paddle, ski, and fish!
📸 by pascalesimone on Instagram
● Christmas Tree Trail – From November 23rd to January 13th, enjoy a self-guided, 2.5 km tour taking visitors through Harrison Village. Experience seasonal favourites at local coffee shops and bistros. Pick-up your guide at the Harrison Visitor Information Centre & Sasquatch Museum.
● CPR Holiday Train – Choo Choo, All Aboard! Taking place for one day only on December 17th at 5:05 pm, and supporting local food banks across the country, the Holiday Train stops in Agassiz across from the Agricultural Hall on Pioneer Avenue, West of Highway 9. Musical guests include Sam Roberts Band, Kelly Prescott, and Tracey Brown. Be sure to bring a non-perishable food donation.
📸 by Harrison_Beach on Twitter
● Merry Christmas to Me – Crisp air, snowy mountainous scenery, and lakeside views. Treat yourself to the gift of self-love. Whether it’s a leisurely walk through the Village or exploring our scenic forest trails, spend some time with yourself before the Holiday chaos begins.
📸 by whereiscarrie on Imstagram
● Hittin’ the Slopes – Sasquatch Mountain (formerly Hemlock Resort) is just a short drive, providing awesome winter fun. Skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and tubing are on the agenda!
📸 by britt.venturesout on Instagram
● Soak Away Christmas Stress – While Harrison’s adventurous side is bound to get your adrenaline pumping, our therapeutic side is here to nurture you with healing mineral water. Float, soak, and be still.
📸 by ipriyan on Instagram
You won’t want to miss a beat! Better yet, make a night out of it, and book a stay with one of our accommodation partners. Friendly warning, rooms are booking quickly!
From all of us at Tourism Harrison…Happy Holidays!